www.amazon.com/mytv – Enter Code – amazon.com/mytv :-
www.amazon.com/mytv – enter amazon activation code or amazon myTV code displayed on your smart tv screen at Amzaon.com/mytv and register your compatible device with an amazon prime account and enjoy watching unlimited movies and web shows.
What is Amazon Prime video?
Prime Video, formerly called Amazon Video (and Amazon Instant Video before that) is Amazon’s streaming movie and TV service. You can also register any device such as smart tv, android tv, android devices with prime videos easily using the Amazon myTV code at amazon.com/mytv or Primevideo.com/mytv. Despite the name, Prime Video is not restricted to Amazon Prime members. Prime Video offers two levels of service: Any user can buy and rent videos, but Amazon Prime members have unlimited streaming of many of those movies and TV shows for free. Although thousands of videos are available as part of an Amazon Prime membership, many more videos in the Prime Video library are available only by renting or purchasing them.
List of Devices That Supported Amazon.com/mytv
It is essential to note that not every streaming device out there is compatible with Amazon Prime Video. This, perhaps, is because the platform is relatively new. Even at that, the service is available on a wide range of devices, as listed below:
- Smart TVs from top manufacturers like Sharp, Apple TV, LG, Vizio, Sony, and Samsung, among others.
- Android devices, including the Prime Video app for tablets and phones running on the Android OS
- iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running the Prime Video app
- Fire phones and tablets
- Blu-ray players
- Set-top boxes from manufactures like TiVo, Google TV, Roku, and Nvidia Shield.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, and some other top game consoles.
All you have to do is visit Amazon’s official website at Amazon.com/mytv and link your Amazon Prime Video account with your streaming device.
How to install and register Prime Video on Roku (Amazon Video)?
- Install Prime Video from the Roku Channel Store at channelstore.roku.com/details/13, or use the search function on your Roku device to find and install the channel.
- If you install from the website and want immediate access to the channel, you will need to force an update by going to Settings then System update then Check now from your Roku device home screen.
- Launch Prime Video on your Roku and select “Sign In” from the channel’s home screen menu.
- You can sign-in on your Roku using your Amazon username and password, or use a code to register on the Amazon website. If you register on the Amazon website, you will be shown a code in the Roku channel that you will need to enter at Amazon.com/mytv. After entering the code, the Roku channel will automatically log you into your account.
How to register a device on amazon using myTV code from amazon.com/mytv?
On the off chance that you own a brilliant TV and you haven’t actuated Amazon Prime Video then you are missing amusement to a serious degree. Follow the underneath expressed strides to watch Amazon Prime Video on your Smart TV now:
- GO to the landing page of the Smart TV and quest for Amazon Prime Video.
- Amazon App will open before you. Here you will discover the “Register on the Amazon Website” and “Sign in and Start”. Pick an alternative according to your prerequisite.
- Further, you will get the actuation or confirmation code. You have to spare it for some time in the future.
- Now visit Amazon.com/mytv and make your amazon account. On the off chance that you as of now have a record, at that point sign in to your record.
- In the following screen enter the initiation or confirmation code. What’s more, you are good to go to appreciate astounding films and shows on your Smart TV.
How to Create Amazon Account using www.amazon.com/mytv>
- To create an amazon account visit the site – www.amazom.com/mytv
- Click on the button “New to Amazon”
- Enter the required details asked – name, email address, password
- Navigate towards the button “Create your Amazon account”
- OTP has been sending for verification on your registered mail id.
- Copy the OTP and enter it on the asked dialogue box.
- Click on the continue button – Amazon account is successfully created.